Our Business Philosophy
When I started Zone Nine, I implemented practices and follow-up procedures that I believed would produce superior customer satisfaction levels. Here are some of my ground rules:
- I do what I say I will do, when I say I will to do it.
- I pay attention to your budget, and provide “phased planning.”
- I stay in front of your project, anticipating your needs and potential problems.
- I follow- up with a personalized Maintenance Guide after the installation is complete.
- I provide service that exceeds your expectations.
Compliments from Our Customers:
"Just a note to say thanks for your efforts with our yard. Who would have thought the Taylor's would get this award?? We are so proud and look forward to working with you again."
"You are a creative master. Your landscape design perfectly solved the problem of boxy lines on our homes. The end result maintained a sleek and masculine look yet added just the right soft and graceful lines in the plants and beds. The design of the home and landscaping is now perfectly integrated and has a proper focal point. I'm thrilled with the look of my yard, and my house looks new again!!! Plus, you were great to work with. THANKS!"
"Pete and I would like to thank you for the wonderful job you did on our landscaping design. We love everything and appreciate your professionalism and attention to detail throughout the entire project."